25 October 2016

What driving a sports car has taught me







After driving a series of very sensible cars, columnist Jane Speechley shares what she’s learned since stepping behind the wheel of the spirited and nimble Toyota 86.


The car you choose to drive says a lot about you, and arguably, a sports car makes a stronger statement than most. With impressive growth in the sports car segment (September VFACTS figures show sales are up 36% to 2,725 vehicles), it’s a statement that’s being made by a growing number of drivers.

In my last column, I wrote about my history with cars and how I came to purchase my current vehicle, a Toyota 86. With just over three years now behind the wheel of my first sports car, there’s a lot I’ve learned.

Read more at https://practicalmotoring.com.au/voices/driving-sports-car-taught/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discover The Plot at Pialligo this Sunday and support bushfire recovery

Love discovering new markets? Love food, wine and regional produce? Want to support local businesses, especially those impacted by the b...