07 November 2016

Australia's most annoying driving habits?






If only everyone else out there could drive as well as – obviously – the readers and writers of Practical Motoring, wonders Jane Speechley.

I love to drive (no surprise there) and as a result, I usually find I’m content enough when behind the wheel to tolerate most of the bad behaviour out there. Unless someone’s doing something really stupid and dangerous, they usually just get a ‘tsk tsk’ and pursed-lips, shake-of-the-head from me.

But yesterday, as I hit the brakes to avoid a driver who swung out left in front of me in order to turn right, I got to thinking. What are the driving habits that annoy us the most? I’ll start us off.

Read more at https://practicalmotoring.com.au/voices/australias-annoying-driving-habits/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discover The Plot at Pialligo this Sunday and support bushfire recovery

Love discovering new markets? Love food, wine and regional produce? Want to support local businesses, especially those impacted by the b...