15 April 2017

Will the Ford Mondeo be enough to bring you back to the station wagon?








I never thought I’d write this, but I’m a little bit in love with a station wagon.


There’s a good chance this is just a crush, as our romance was fleeting. But it does always happen when you least expect it, doesn’t it? And, as in this case, often with the unlikeliest of characters, one you’re sure is not your type.

I have very happy memories of station wagons from my youth. With six kids on one side of my family, regular visits from them would mean piling into the back of their chocolate-brown Kingswood wagon (and I really do mean, the actual back…) to visit our older relatives in Griffith, Narrabundah and Yarralumla.

Read more at https://the-riotact.com/will-the-ford-mondeo-be-enough-to-bring-you-back-to-the-station-wagon/200349

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discover The Plot at Pialligo this Sunday and support bushfire recovery

Love discovering new markets? Love food, wine and regional produce? Want to support local businesses, especially those impacted by the b...