16 November 2017

Just how far can a stock-standard 4WD take you?


Just how far can a stock-standard Ford Everest 4WD take you? Ford took me to Tasmania to test my (very basic) off-road driving skills and find out.

THERE’S ALWAYS THAT defining moment in any adventure. As I stood beside a rocky, slippery creek bed, looking at the winding gravel track ahead, I thought, that’s not so bad. I can do this, I thought.

Until I realised it was that creek bed we’d be driving up, not the track.

Read more at https://practicalmotoring.com.au/car-advice/just-how-far-can-a-stock-standard-4wd-take-you/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discover The Plot at Pialligo this Sunday and support bushfire recovery

Love discovering new markets? Love food, wine and regional produce? Want to support local businesses, especially those impacted by the b...