25 June 2017

What’s your worst Canberra road rage experience?




It’s been a while since I’ve encountered a real example of road rage, and it got me thinking – when has this happened to you?

The other evening I was driving home, after a trip to the chemist no less, to pick up all the drugs to treat my first decent flu of the season.

Turning left out of the main street of Queanbeyan – diagonally opposite the police station – I had a red turn light that remained while the main light was green.

This was not good news for the person in the large white dual-cab ute behind me, who was clearly very important and in a serious rush.

Read more at https://the-riotact.com/whats-your-worst-canberra-road-rage-experience/207127

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discover The Plot at Pialligo this Sunday and support bushfire recovery

Love discovering new markets? Love food, wine and regional produce? Want to support local businesses, especially those impacted by the b...